Get a complimentary copy of my latest book, Beyond Sugar Shock, from Hay House.
Yes, for the next few days — until my limited supply runs out — you can get my latest book in my first-ever Book Giveaway.
Why would I do something so unusual?
I’m giving away free copies of Beyond Sugar Shock for two big reasons:
- First, I really want to help you.
- Next, I need your help.
To begin, here are two ways that I’d be honored to serve you:
- I will share easy, valuable, cutting-edge tactics to help you let go of your “need” for sugar, processed carbs (what I call “quickie carbs”) or other salty, fatty non-foods so you can shed weight, get more energy, reverse pre-diabetes or other diseases, and live a longer, happier, sweeter life.
- In addition, when you, as a valuable member of my audience, tell me what you want and need, I can tailor-make articles, blog posts, and products just for you.
You’ll also get a free copy of Beyond Sugar Shock because I want to help thousands — well, ideally, millions — worldwide.
But I would like your help, too, to spread the word about how I’m helping people in so many ways.
If you’re in a hurry or desperate for help, please note that to get a free book, you need to follow the Book Giveaway Guidelines. So if you’re short on time, please jump to the next page to learn about the guidelines to get Beyond Sugar Shock.
So why else am I doing this Beyond Sugar Shock Book Giveaway? Because, as I shared earlier, I’d love your help.
My Book, Beyond Sugar Shock, Came Out When My Mom Was Dying & She Was My # 1 Priority So My Platform Went Down
I’m doing this Book Giveaway, as I shared earlier, because I’d like your help, please.
Here’s why I need your massive word-of-mouth power.
In fall 2011, I decided and chose to put my poor, dying Mom my Number # 1 priority.
Not only did I move across country for my terminally ill mother, who had stage 4 lung cancer, but we then spent lots of bitter and sweet times together, which is why I now dub this time My Bittersweet Last Year with Mom.
About two months before she died, my then-new book, Beyond Sugar Shock, was published.
What a joy it was to watch my normally critical Mom be so pumped-of proud of me!
Because my poor, dying Mom was my # 1 priority, I did very little promotion for my then-new book.
Then, after Mom died in fall 2012, I plunged into a massive, multi-year Dark Night of the Soul, because I was TAGGED-B. (That’s my acronym for Traumatized, Gripped by Grief, Emotionally Devastated, and Betrayed.)
Getting TAGGGED and that year of being incessantly bouncing around in a fight-or-flight symdrome triggered many symptoms of Post-Traumatic Stress Disorder (PTSD), too.
Long story short: For four long years, I just couldn’t properly promote Beyond Sugar Shock or help my followers.
But during that time, I kept quite busy to figure out ways to serve you.
- I’ve almost finished writing my my next book, Crush Your Crazy Carb Cravings™, in which I share sweet, simple blog tips with you, so you can easily, joyfully stomp out your urges for unhealthy, life-shortening, processed carbs.
- Plus, I’ve researched many other ways to help you lead a sweeter life.
Now, here’s my dilemma. As an author, to get a book deal from a major publisher—my goal—you need a big “platform” of followers or fans on Facebook, Twitter, your mailing list, etc.
But my platform plummeted, because Mom came first.
So now that I’m back, ready, and eager to serve you, will you please help me build my platform so I can help you and many more like you?
- You’ll get simple tools to Crush Your Crazy Carb Cravings™.
- You’ll find out via my blog, tweets, Facebook, Pinterest and LinkedIn posts how to break free of your sugar or carb addiction.
- You’ll get easy ways to lead a sweeter, happier, healthier life.
So will you help me build my platform so I can help thousands, if not millions, around the world?
Now, get the guidelines to participate in my Book Giveaway.
Book Giveaway Guidelines
- First, “like” my Facebook fan page. (This is the page, where I’m wearing a turquoise top. Please don’t like the one where I’m wearing red.)
- Get active on my Facebook page. Post questions, make comments, and share posts.
- Invite 5 to 25 friends or Internet buddies to “like” my Facebook page and follow me on Twitter.
- Read my many helpful blog posts here on my website and share them via Facebook, Twitter, etc.
- Suggest places I can speak to help people in your area.
Thanks so very much for helping me serve you and millions like you.
Please keep in touch. Let me know your concerns and questions.
See you soon on Facebook or here, on my website/blog.
Connie Bennett, CHHC, CPC, ACC
Crush Your Crazy-Cravings Coach™ & Your Sweet Freedom Guide
Get FREE STUFF at www.Connie-Bennett.com
Author, Beyond Sugar Shock, Sugar Shock!, Stomp Out Sugar Shock (next) and Crush Your Crazy Carb Cravings™ (upcoming)
Host, Gab with the Gurus, www.GabwithTheGurus.com
Connie Bennett is a former sugar-addicted journalist and popular speaker, who reluctantly quit sweets and refined carbs on doctor's orders in 1998. Now recognized as the Accidental Sweet Freedom Coach™, Connie has helped thousands of people worldwide to easily break free of their sugar habit so they can shed excess weight, boost focus, and Enjoy a Sweeter Life Naturally™. Connie's first book, Sugar Shock, was praised by Dr. Mehmet Oz, Dr. Chistiane Northrup, Dr. Joseph Mercola and many others.. Her most recent book, Beyond Sugar Shock, was endorsed by Dr. Daniel Amen, JJ Virgin, Brian Tracy, John Assaraf and many others. Get free gifts and connect with Connie on her new website, www.Connie-Bennett.com.