For Singles: How to Attract & Keep Lasting Love with 5 Love Gurus - Dr. Diana Kirschner, Matt Titus, Tamsen Fadal, Debra Berndt & Sherry Amatenstein
For those of you who already are in a loving relationship, please share this with your single friends.
Learn “How to Attract and Keep Real Love” on Monday, May 10 at 7 pm at Borders Columbus Circle in New York City.
You will get a rare chance to listen to five bestselling love gurus, who have helped millions of women and men find and enjoy romance.
You'll get secrets the following Love Gurus:
- Dr. Diana Kirschner, author of the bestselling book, Love in 90 Days: The Essential Guide to Finding Your Own True Love.
- Matt Titus and Tamsen Fadal, authors of the bestselling books, Why Hasn’t He Called? How Guys Really Think and How to Get the Right One Interested in You and Why Hasn’t He Proposed? Go From The First Date To Setting the Date.
Debra Berndt, author of the new bestselling book, Let Love In: Open Your Heart and Mind to Attract Your Ideal Partner.
Sherry Amatenstein, LMSW, author of The Complete Marriage Counselor: Relationship-Saving Advice from America’s Top 50+ Couples Therapists.
- Moderator: Connie Bennett, author of the bestselling book Sugar Shock! (Yes, I'm organizing this cool program. If you're not in New York, you can still benefit. See special gifts and offers below. Plus, stay tuned for cool dating tips.)
At this amazing event for singles, Dr. Diana Kirschner will guide you to find out:
- The 3 most common Deadly Dating Patterns that kill off your chances at love
- How to access your most charismatic and confident identity or “Diamond Self.”
- The single MOST important thing you can do to find love.
- 2 little-known secrets about rapid online dating success.
Matt Titus and Tamsen Fadal will help you discover:
- The do’s and do’s of the Man-agement plan to help you find and keep Mr. Right.
- Where to find eligible men in the New York City
- The secrets of The Boy’s Club (i.e., what men really find attractive)
- How to be the perfect “Bond” girl
Debra Berndt will reveal:
- Her 15 Minutes-to-True-Love Workout—a way to find the man of your dreams without getting out of bed. (This will allow you to not waste time on the wrong guys.)
- The dangers of dating by default. In other words, learn how to get your head and heart to fall for Mr. Right.
- How to become free by conquering the “You are broken” mentality just because you haven’t found the right person yet.
Sherry Amatenstein will share with you:
- Why it’s imperative to put more attention into the marriage than the wedding. People spend a whopping $72 billion on their five-hour-or-so weddings. She’ll tell you how to shift the focus but still have the happy wedding.
- How you can resolve conflict instead of letting it eat away at your love. (You’ll get an amazing little strategy.)
- The short 3-letter word you need to keep out of your relationship.
And I will reveal:
- 5 Foods That Hinder Love & Squash Your Libido & 5 Foods That Boost Your Moods, Rev up Your Sex Drive & Give You Energy.
Please note that whether or not you attend the May 10 at Borders Columbus Circle in New York City, you can get gifts and/or special discounts, because you’re my friends. You’re eligible no matter where you live around the world. Read on to learn about the gifts from the Love Gurus.
About the Love Gurus & Their Gifts or Special Offers to Connie's Friends
- Dr. Diana Kirschner's bestselling dating advice book, Love in 90 Days: The Essential Guide to Finding Your Own True Love. is the basis for her PBS Special. It’s just out in paperback with a new chapter on “Dating Games Men Play. Dr. Diana is a frequent guest psychologist on The Today Show ran the “90 Day Love Challenge” on the Fox Morning Show and has appeared on Oprah & Access Hollywood. Special Offer to Connie’s Friends: Dr. Diana Kirschner is giving away $100 worth of free gifts when you purchase the bestseller, Love in 90 Days: The Essential Guide to Finding Your Own True Love. Your FREE Bonus Gifts include: ***The Bonfire of Past Hurts: Free Yourself to Create Lasting Love, a helpful ereport with a step-by-step process for freeing yourself from the painful relationships, breakups, betrayals, unfinished business or other heartbreak from the past; ***Secrets of Rapid Online Dating Success; an ereport on how to use simple online dating strategies to sort through the "DUDs" and quickly find the One that is just right for you; and ***Two Hour-Long MP3 Interviews in which Dr. Diana Kirschner describes 3 things that you can do today to increase your chances of finding a great relationship; talks candidly about her own marriage and give powerful dating tips & relationship advice, as interviewed by love experts, Julie Spira on Ask the Cyber-Dating Expert Radio Show & Gloria MacDonald on The Secrets of Dating and Relationship Success Radio Show. Plus, you can get a free, 60-minute introductory Love Mentor Coaching with trained Love Mentors who have used Love in 90 Days principles to get happily married. They also have backgrounds in transformational work and are closely supervised by Dr. Diana. If you sign up for ongoing love mentoring, you get 10 percent discount. To learn more visit www.lovein90days.com and email Dr. Diana. Make sure to say that Connie referred you to get your discount so you can get the relationship you want.
- Matt Titus and Tamsen Fadal, authors of Why Hasn’t He Called? How Guys Really Think and How to Get the Right One Interested in You and Why Hasn’t He Proposed? Go From The First Date To Setting the Date. Tamsen Fadal, an Emmy Award-winning journalist, can be seen anchoring weekday mornings on the Emmy Award-winning PIX Morning News as she covers the hottest stories of the day. Matt Titus is a nationally recognized matchmaker, lifestyle expert, and dating and relationship coach. He is the founder of Matt’s Little Black Book, a Manhattan based matchmaking and date coaching service that helps men and women find their perfect match and appears regularly on The Tyra Banks Show, The Martha Stewart Show, Fox’s The Morning Show With Mike and Juliet, The CBS Early Show, Today Show, E!, and the Style Network. Matt and Tamsen currently host the weekly, syndicated Meredith Corporation segment, “Ask Matt and Tamsen,” for Better TV, which is viewed in the top 65 U.S. markets. The couple starred in the Lifetime “Matched in Manhattan” reality TV show based on their business as matchmakers and relationship experts on Lifetime. Matt and Tamsen contribute regularly to Glamour Magazine, The Huffington Post, OK! Magazine, USA Today, Elle, TV Guide, Men’s Fitness, Life & Style Magazine, New York Daily News, NY Post, Time Out New York, & Magazine, Tango Magazine, About.com, and iVillage.com. Matt and Tamsen are married and live in Manhattan with two Chihuahuas, Matsen and Parker. Special Offer to Connie’s Friends: Matt Titus and Tamsen Fadal are offering $150 off their 5-week Dating Boot Camp Program, which will teach you how to understand men and find the one who is best for you. You’ll also learn: how to review and evaluate past relationship mistakes so you won’t repeat them; how to choose men based on things that matter; what a man wants to see in a woman’s appearance; how to create a sexier style that will attract the right kind of man; how to develop flirting and dating techniques that will attract the “fantasy man”; and how to always keep the guy interested. In addition, you can get $50 off a Perfect Online Profile, where a member of the Love Consultants will review your profile from a male’s perspective so can create a profile that attracts the right kind of men. To get these discounts, say that Connie referred you and go to www.TheLoveConsultants.com
- Debra Berndt, author of the new bestselling book, Let Love In: Open Your Heart and Mind to Attract Your Ideal Partner. She has helped thousands of singles attract true love with her unique 15-minute Love Workout. She has appeared on Fox News, ABC News, Playboy Radio, as well as in Cosmopolitan, Natural Health Magazine, LavaLife, Match.com, MSN, Complete Woman, Publisher's Weekly and more. Special Offer to Connie’s Friends Around the World: Debra is offering $20 off to her three-week online class, “Let Love in Bootcamp,” which begins May 11. You’ll learn an easy three-step process to get your mind in the right place to meet Mr. or Ms. Right. To get your discount, my friends need to use the code “sweet2.” Go here for info: http://tinyurl.com/LetLoveIn-Connie She is also giving $20 off a “Love Attraction Set, 7 MP3s that take you through the steps that every single person struggles with on their journey to a healthy relationship. Many people attract their ideal mate within 30 days or less. http://tinyurl.com/LoveAttractionSet-Connie. Just use the coupon code “sweet2.” Expires May 7
- Sherry Amatenstein, LMSW is author of The Complete Marriage Counselor: Relationship-Saving Advice from America’s Top 50+ Couples Therapists. Sherry, who has appeared on many major talk shows, counsels individuals and couples, and she runs relationship seminars around the country.
- Moderator: Connie Bennett, author of Sugar Shock! Connie is a former sugar addict, who is now a “Sugar Liberator,” certified life coach, certified health counselor, host of the Gab with the Gurus Radio Show and creator of the Break Free of Your Sugar Addiction in 6 Weeks Teleseminar/Webinar Program.” (www.BreakFreeWithConnie.com) Special Offer to Connie’s Friends: 1 Admission to my Break Free of Your Sugar Addiction in 6 Weeks Program.
Unfortunately, my California-based friend Arielle Ford, author of The Soulmate Secret: Manifest the Love of Your Life with the Law of Attraction, could not attend our Love Gurus program in New York City, but she also is offering an amazing program to help singles find their soulmates, who will love, cherish and adore them. Arielle—who met an manifested the love of her life at age 44—is now sharing her secrets in “The Soulmate Kit,” a step-by-step guide to manifesting Big Love. She shows you how to take control of your romantic destiny using the Law of Attraction. If you think you’ve already “tried” everything when it comes to the Law of Attraction chances, you’ll want to learn how to do “feelingizations,” “feathering the nest,” “living as if,” and “savoring the waiting.” If you’re heartbroken, The Soulmate Kit also includes advice on how to heal a broken heart from Dr. Gay Hendricks, Dr. Joan Borysenko, and Dr. George Pratt. http://tinyurl.com/SoulmateKit-Connie